Green Hill Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similar topics

3 posters

Hi guys!

TheRaven

Rings : 3

Hi guys! Empty Hi guys!

Post by TheRaven Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Hey everyone i'm TheRaven, also known as Ravenfreak and TheRavenfreak every where else in the Sonic community. I came across this site from another Sonic forum (that's rather.. bad. Too many spammers...) and I thought I'd join this humble looking Sonic forum and perhaps share my knowledge of Sonic 2 SMS and Sonic Chaos with everyone here. Plus you can never join too many Sonic forums. :P As for myself i've been a fan since I was 4 years old in 1994, when I first played Sonic the Hedgehog on my cousin's Sega Genesis. :3
    POC2005
    POC2005

Rings : 1
    Favorite Sonic Game : unknown
    Favorite Sonic Character : sonic

Hi guys! Empty Re: Hi guys!

Post by POC2005 Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 am

Happy Hello, TheRaven! I'm POC2005. I'm also a big sonic fan. I wish I could have all the time to play those classics. But my android doesn't find any sonic games, and the ones on my wii cost money, something an 11 year old doesn't have(or I guess in this case, does have but can't take it out of the bank). While I was searching, I found this site and decided to get on the computer later and check it out. anyways, hope you like this place, because I like it already. bye Happy
    bluebadge11
    bluebadge11

Rings : 7
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Adventure/Sonic CD
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic and Shadow

Post by bluebadge11 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello there! I'm also new! My first sonic game was Sonic 1 (Master System) but what got me hooked was Sonic 2 for the Genesis. And you're right you can't join too many Sonic forums.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm