Green Hill Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A game maker is needed here! And a big help!

Ismo The Hedgehog
    Ismo The Hedgehog
    Sky Chase Zone
    Sky Chase Zone

Rings : 703
    Location : Earth, Finland, Helsinki, Pihlajakatu (NOT MY REAL LOCATION!)
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Adventure DX
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic

A game maker is needed here! And a big help! Empty A game maker is needed here! And a big help!

Post by Ismo The Hedgehog Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Well you see, I got Game Maker 8 Pro and I want to make Sonic games and other games and I need help with some things. I'm just asking these because I'm still kinda a beginner in this game making and I haven't found any good tutorials yet. Anyway here are my questions: 1. How to make a Sonic char jump perfectly? 2. How to get the hud (the thing with rings, timer and lives) follow the camera and player? 3. How to get a follower character work properly (I mean like Tails following Sonic)? He would like collect rings for you, attack enemies etc. 4. How to get the timer working? 5. How to get the character speeding up from walking to running?

I don't usually want codes or scripts for this, but if you find a very simple way for any of these then I would be glad if you'd post. Happy

Last edited by Ismo The Hedgehog on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    thetopshelf12*
    thetopshelf12*
    Aerobase Zone
    Aerobase Zone

Rings : 570
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    Favorite Sonic Character : Gordan Freemont (My own character)

A game maker is needed here! And a big help! Empty Re: A game maker is needed here! And a big help!

Post by thetopshelf12* Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I think I might know someone who can help you. Ever heard of Dave Petty?
    Ismo The Hedgehog
    Ismo The Hedgehog
    Sky Chase Zone
    Sky Chase Zone

Rings : 703
    Location : Earth, Finland, Helsinki, Pihlajakatu (NOT MY REAL LOCATION!)
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Adventure DX
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic

A game maker is needed here! And a big help! Empty Re: A game maker is needed here! And a big help!

Post by Ismo The Hedgehog Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Now I remember! He was a hacker at arcadeprehacks.com!

Last edited by Ismo The Hedgehog on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Name was wrong...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am