I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Share
    avatar
    Skyle369
     
     

    Posts : 905
    Rings : 1163
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting on my chair
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic The Hedgehog and Scourge The Hedgehog

    I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by Skyle369 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 pm

    When I read issue 200 Eggman lost to Sonic again but its kinda different.
    Eggman couldn't take it anymore that he lost to Sonic again and he went crazy.
    Its an ending that Sonic didn't expect to happen that affected eggman's mind.
    Kinda sad for him.





    Last edited by Skyle369 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    jeexx
    Sky Chase Zone
    Sky Chase Zone

    Posts : 400
    Rings : 509
    Age : 23
    Location : URANUS!!!
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic -insert rest here-
    Favorite Sonic Character : Use your brains and just guess.

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by jeexx on Tue May 26, 2009 3:36 pm

    im 😕 right now doctor cortex did the same thing went crazy cuz he lost
    avatar
    Skyle369
     
     

    Posts : 905
    Rings : 1163
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting on my chair
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic The Hedgehog and Scourge The Hedgehog

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by Skyle369 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:37 pm

    now Eggman is in a cell like in a mental hospital talking to himself with incomplete sentences. :|


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    jeexx
    Sky Chase Zone
    Sky Chase Zone

    Posts : 400
    Rings : 509
    Age : 23
    Location : URANUS!!!
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic -insert rest here-
    Favorite Sonic Character : Use your brains and just guess.

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by jeexx on Tue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm

    Skyle369 wrote:now Eggman is in a cell like in a mental hospital talking to himself with incomplete sentences. :|
    more than that sonic you BROKE him i was a little like this :shock: 😕 a little shokced and confused bt poor doc
    avatar
    Skyle369
     
     

    Posts : 905
    Rings : 1163
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting on my chair
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic The Hedgehog and Scourge The Hedgehog

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by Skyle369 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm

    Sonic also felt sad for Robotnik.
    He just didn't admit it.


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    jeexx
    Sky Chase Zone
    Sky Chase Zone

    Posts : 400
    Rings : 509
    Age : 23
    Location : URANUS!!!
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic -insert rest here-
    Favorite Sonic Character : Use your brains and just guess.

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by jeexx on Tue May 26, 2009 3:43 pm

    he didnt admit it but he looked like it

    narusakux143
    Newbie

    Posts : 18
    Rings : 19

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by narusakux143 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:57 pm

    now is sniblie

    DarkKyoushu
     
     

    Posts : 11
    Rings : 19

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by DarkKyoushu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

    its this from the archie comics?

    Sonic used all names for Eggy he could use: Eggman, Doc Robotnik. He even called him Ivo. He must feel sad for him.
    avatar
    Skyle369
     
     

    Posts : 905
    Rings : 1163
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting on my chair
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic The Hedgehog and Scourge The Hedgehog

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by Skyle369 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm

    MewZero wrote:its this from the archie comics?

    Sonic used all names for Eggy he could use: Eggman, Doc Robotnik. He even called him Ivo. He must feel sad for him.

    Yep it is, I'm gonna post the other parts of it here for you guys to see.

    Even though they defeated Eggman for good, Sonic feels sad for him.

    Snively takes over, Eggman's at a Asylum and new badguys.


    __________________________________________________

    DarkKyoushu
     
     

    Posts : 11
    Rings : 19

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by DarkKyoushu on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm

    Skyle369 wrote:
    MewZero wrote:its this from the archie comics?

    Sonic used all names for Eggy he could use: Eggman, Doc Robotnik. He even called him Ivo. He must feel sad for him.

    Yep it is, I'm gonna post the other parts of it here for you guys to see.

    Even though they defeated Eggman for good, Sonic feels sad for him.

    Snively takes over, Eggman's at a Asylum and new badguys.

    i subscribed to the Archie Archievs Comics.

    Is this in those?
    avatar
    Skyle369
     
     

    Posts : 905
    Rings : 1163
    Age : 21
    Location : Sitting on my chair
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic The Hedgehog and Scourge The Hedgehog

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by Skyle369 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 pm

    MewZero wrote:
    i subscribed to the Archie Archievs Comics.

    Is this in those?

    Erm, I dunno.
    I just download the comics in the web.


    __________________________________________________

    DarkKyoushu
     
     

    Posts : 11
    Rings : 19

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by DarkKyoushu on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 am

    Skyle369 wrote:
    MewZero wrote:
    i subscribed to the Archie Archievs Comics.

    Is this in those?

    Erm, I dunno.
    I just download the comics in the web.

    and then we wonder in sometimes, why there are no new ones anymore. T_T
    avatar
    SilverTheFox
    Aquatic Relix Zone
    Aquatic Relix Zone

    Posts : 234
    Rings : 282

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by SilverTheFox on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 am

    Poor Eggman...I hope he gets better :(

    Sponsored content

    Re: I felt sad for eggman he lost it...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:46 pm