Green Hill Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!?

Shadowluv4eva
    Shadowluv4eva

Rings : 36
    Favorite Sonic Game : Anything before Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow,Shadot`e, Scourge,Espio,Maria,Feist,Mighty,Ray,Fiona,Eggman,Fang,Mephiles,Black Arms,Wolf Pack,Excaliber Sonic

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Shadowluv4eva Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay so I just got Sonic Freee Riders recently. I have found out that with JGriff gone, the series has gone even MORE to crap. Silver? He is NOT Silver. Where's that very annoying Psychokinetic white thing from Sonic 06? At least the voice actors and soundtrack were good for that one, aside from the rest of the game. Blaze? She sounds like a prissy-ass schoolgirl. Amy? She sounds like an adolescent Minnie Mouse. Jet. SEGA got desperate and hired some dumbass teenager who can't act the part. Storm? He sounds like Big on drugs. Okay,Wave. Ulghh, I just... ulghh. I think someone puked on Silver's old voice tapes, burned them, dressed them up in frills and recycled them. Yecchh! Basically, SEGA said F*** everyone that has loved the Blue Blur these past two deckades! We want to reinvent him EVEN MORE so that he is COMPLETELY unrecognizable. Oh, and who CARES about their personalities!Trash those too! Besides, this is all just a little tidbit in the grand scheme of things! We plan on selling our ideas to Ninf***do so that they can make games off of them before we do! Sonic'll go down the trash completely if we keep this up a couple'a years! Then, we'll make a newer, better mascot and Japan can suck it! You talk to someone about Sonic 5 years from now and they'll be like "Who's that?"! It's a foolproof plan, and they'll never see it comin'! Deadz Sonic iz Deadz !Altho, SG promises a brighter future.

Last edited by Shadowluv4eva on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've started to get used to most of the new guys.)

Isaiah
    Aquatic Relix Zone
    Aquatic Relix Zone

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Isaiah Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Shadowluv4eva wrote:
    Isaiah wrote:
    Shadowluv4eva wrote:
    Isaiah wrote:
    Shadowluv4eva wrote:
    Isaiah wrote:Rouge's old voice made her seem she was over 18.
    MARIO IS NOT BS
    HERO 108 IS.
    Oh so ur a suicide gamer? plus, she LOOKS that old, anyway. And, yes, Hero 108 is BS, this with which I agree
    What the fuck? I never said anything out suicide. I'm to young to even commit it.
    Y does everyone take 'suicide' literally? It means u like both,duh!
    :/
    I see you joined Sonic Fanon Wiki. Didn't you read "Sonic Fanon Wiki, Man That Fails..."? YOURE BLOCKED????? IMMA FIGGIN KILL KAZINOOBU.
    SHUT UP!!!!! Kagi's going thru a buncha bullshit right now!!! He's totally stressed out by Wh!te-a$$ who cussed him out and u need to get a life u dick !and it's cus I cussed Wh!te out that i got blocked, it was my own fault
    *facepalm* I was- never mind. AND ARE YOU CALLING ME A DICK?! Surely you'll get locked up for what you're saying. I'm only 9. And I wasn't talking about you, I meant KAGIMUZU! And you must be the biggest forum troll I ever met. I have a life. I haven't started LIVING IT, So, there you go. And you're 11 and you know all this swear worlds. You're quite the slut, aren't you? (slut=saucy woman) Oh, and YOU ARE WEAKER THAN A FUCKIN' BLOCK. YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP FORE YOU GET SMACKED THE FUCK UP! FUCKING KITTY ASS BITCH!
    Shadowluv4eva
    Shadowluv4eva

Rings : 36
    Favorite Sonic Game : Anything before Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow,Shadot`e, Scourge,Espio,Maria,Feist,Mighty,Ray,Fiona,Eggman,Fang,Mephiles,Black Arms,Wolf Pack,Excaliber Sonic

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEGA?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Shadowluv4eva Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 am

yes, I'm aware and I'm sorry but it wasn't directed towards you. I have somebody else I'm REALLY pissed at and it was a bad day for me so I apologise
    Isaiah
    Isaiah
    Aquatic Relix Zone
    Aquatic Relix Zone

Rings : 273
    Location : All I'm going to say Is I live in the British America Reigon.
    Favorite Sonic Game : Sonic Unleashed
    Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

Post by Isaiah Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 am

Shadowluv4eva wrote:yes, I'm aware and I'm sorry but it wasn't directed towards you. I have somebody else I'm REALLY pissed at and it was a bad day for me so I apologise
    Apology accepted. I am too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 am